May 2 Weight Watchers International Inc
* Reports Q1 2017 revenue $329 million
* Reports Q1 2017 net revenue up 7.2 percent
* Weight Watchers announces first quarter 2017 results and raises full year 2017 guidance
* Q1 earnings per share $0.16
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Raises FY 2017 earnings per share view to $1.40 to $1.50
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.27 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 revenue $329.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.
AstraZeneca, Chi-Med take kidney cancer drug into final testing
LONDON, June 29 AstraZeneca and Hutchison China MediTech said on Thursday they had initiated a global late-stage clinical trial of the experimental drug savolitinib in a relatively rare type of kidney cancer.