April 21 Wells Fargo & Co:
* Wells Fargo expands class-action settlement for retail sales practices to $142 million, adds accounts as early as May 2002
* Wells Fargo & Co - updated settlement will add $32 million to previous agreement for a total settlement amount of $142 million.
* Says company is working directly with customers to resolve issues through its complaints process
* Wells Fargo & Co - expects this settlement to resolve claims in 11 other pending class actions
* Wells Fargo - if co is unable to resolve issues directly, customers who believe they got product or service they did not want offered a free mediation service
* Wells Fargo - expects to resolve claims that unauthorized accounts were opened in customers' names or customers were enrolled in products without consent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
EU antitrust chief to speak at 1000 GMT on competition case
BRUSSELS, June 27 European Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager will hold a news conference on a competition case at 1200 CET (10 GMT), the European Commission said on Tuesday, with sources saying she would announce her verdict on a case concerning Alphabet's Google.
GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, dollar ease ahead of slew of c.bank speeches
LONDON, June 27 Commodity-related shares rebounded on the back of firmer oil and metals prices, helping to limit losses in other sectors, while the dollar eased in anticipation of a possible hint from the Federal Reserve on the timing of an expected rate hike. The Fed's Chair Janet Yellen is scheduled to take part in a discussion in London later on Tuesday. Investors expect her to underline her positive view on the U.S. economy, which would support the Fed's forecast of a rate hike t