U.S. says hopes China will approve more GMO corn for import
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
April 28 Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc-
* Wesco Aircraft names Todd Renehan CEO and Alex Murray president and COO; David J. Castagnola retires
* Renehan also has been appointed to board of directors as a class i director
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc sees q2 net sales of $364.6 million
* Sees Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.21
* Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc - preliminary financial information for fiscal 2017 q2 net income of $17.4 million, or $0.18 per diluted share
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.26, revenue view $377.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke:
TOKYO, June 28 Japanese stocks wobbled on Wednesday morning as tech shares were dragged down by falls in their U.S. counterparts overnight, while financials rallied on the back of rising U.S. yields.