May 24 Westrock Co
* Westrock to acquire five facilities from U.S. Corrugated Holdings, Inc.
* Westrock will pay a total consideration of approximately $192 million,
* Transaction is expected to be accretive to earnings in year one
* Consideration includes a combination of cash and westrock common stock
* Westrock will acquire five corrugated converting facilities in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Louisiana from U.S. Corrugated
* Co will not acquire U.S. Corrugated's Facilities in California, Georgia, And In Ashland, Ohio, nor affiliates in New Jersey And Tennessee Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Seattle Genetics, Takeda lymphoma drug success fails to impress investors
June 26 Seattle Genetics Inc and Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd said on Monday that their drug met the main goal in a late-stage study of helping blood cancer patients live longer without their condition worsening.
US STOCKS-Wall St boosted by tech stocks, rebound in oil prices
* Indexes up: Dow 0.35 pct, S&P 0.35 pct, Nasdaq 0.58 pct (Updates to open)