U.S. retail mall vacancies edge up in second quarter - Reis
June 27 U.S. retail mall vacancies increased in the second quarter and rents were slightly higher, real estate research firm Reis Inc said in a report.
May 4 Willdan Group Inc:
* Willdan Group reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.30
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Willdan Group Inc qtrly total contract revenue of $68.4 million, an increase of 102% over prior year
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $1.08 to $1.21
* Willdan Group Inc sees 2017 total contract revenue of $240 - $250 million
* Willdan Group Inc - over long-term, Willdan continues to target both organic and acquisitive revenue growth of greater than 10%
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $1.17, revenue view $234.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Willdan Group Inc - over long-term, Willdan continues to target total revenue growth of greater than 20% per year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke: