BRIEF-Uber has met with SEC about giving drivers equity - Axios
* Uber has met with SEC about giving drivers equity - Axios, citing source Source text: http://bit.ly/2sVimrv
March 28 WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust -
* Announces retirement of chief financial officer
* Announced that Dennis Heieie, chief financial officer, intends to retire at end of June 2017.
* Judd Gilats has been hired to succeed Heieie as chief financial officer
* Heieie will remain with WPT Capital in an advisory capacity through end of 2017 to ensure a seamless transition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BOSTON, June 29 The U.S. Internal Revenue Service is probing whether a patient-assistance charity wrongly gave a benefit to its pharmaceutical company donors by returning most of the money they donated as payments for drugs they make, court papers show.
June 29 The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on Thursday named William Heyman, chief investment officer of Travelers Company Inc, as its chairman, effective July 18.