UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on May 25
May 25 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 14 points at 7529 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.25 percent ahead of the cash market open.
May 9 Xencor Inc
* Xencor reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 loss per share $0.31
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Xencor Inc - Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities totaled $392.7 million as of March 31, 2017, compared to $403.5 million on December 31, 2016
* Xencor Inc - Expects to have cash to fund research and development programs and operations beyond end of 2020
* Xencor Inc - Expects to end 2017 with approximately $340 million in cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities
* Xencor Inc qtrly revenues $4.3 million versus $7.25 million a year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* Yuan at 2-month high * S.Korean cen bank holds rates * Singapore Q1 GDP -1.3 pct q/q annualised; +2.7 pct y/y (Adds detail, updates prices) By Rushil Dutta May 25 Asian currencies were firm on Thursday after the minutes of the U.S. Federal Reserve's last meeting showed policymakers favouring a gradual approach to interest rate hikes, with the yuan hitting two-month highs on state-driven dollar selling after Moody's downgraded China's debt ratings. The yuan