BRIEF-Third Point confirms Nestle stake
* Activist investor third point llc says nestle should be able to improve margins by as much as 400 basis points
March 13 Yield10 Bioscience Inc :
* Outlines plans for spring 2017 field tests of novel yield trait gene C3003 in Camelina and canola
* Plans to test both first and second generation versions of its novel yield trait gene C3003 in Camelina
* Expects to begin planting in Q2 and to report results of field tests in Q4 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 25 Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman's fund L1 Retail has agreed to buy health food chain Holland & Barrett for about 1.8 billion pounds ($2.3 billion), according to a source familiar with the matter.
* Kiwis seek to avenge America's Cup final loss in 2013 (Updates with quotes from Spithill)