CANADA STOCKS-TSX rises, led by financials as Home Capital jumps
* Eight of the TSX's 10 main groups end higher (Adds portfolio manager quotes and details on stocks and sectors; updates prices)
BEIJING, April 5 China's sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp said it has joined hands with Canada's Brookfield Asset Management Inc in acquiring 90 percent of a natural gas pipeline unit from Brazil's state oil firm Petrobras.
* The investor group includes other institutional investor, and the pipeline unit is called Nova Transportadora do Sudeste S.A., CIC stated on its website on Wednesday
* Reuters reported last September that Petrobras agreed to sell 90 percent of its natural gas pipeline unit to a group of investors for $5.2 billion
(Reporting by Chen Aizhu)
* Chico's FAS Inc declares cash dividend of $0.0825 per share
* Home Capital Group Inc - GICs in a cashable position $141 million as of June 21 versus $142 million as of June 20