NEW YORK, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc
* Citigroup CFO: mortgage revenues have "somewhat stabilized"
* Citigroup CFO: still have work to do cutting expenses in citicorp
* Citigroup CFO: expect economy to improve at slow pace
* Expects legal expenses for legacy assets to "remain elevated" -CFO
* Citigroup CFO John Gerspach speaks to reporters on conference call
* Citigroup CFO: decline in FICC due to lower volumes in credit, securitized products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: