BERLIN May 23 * Online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero, one of Europe's biggest start-ups, says Q1 revenues rose 93 pct to 121 mln euros, or up 68 pct on a like-for-like basis
* Revenues in Europe up 44 pct, Middle East and North Africa by 92 percent, Asia by 222 percent, Americas by 131 pct
* Order numbers up 62 pct to 63 million in Q1 2017, up 46 pct on a like for like basis
* CEO says firm "in strong position to maintain growth momentum throughout the year and in the medium term, while continuing to improve our profitability as we reach further scale"
* Delivery Hero is seen as the start-up closest to going public in the portfolio of German e-commerce investor Rocket Internet (Reporting by Emma Thomasson; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
UPDATE 1-Corruption charges against Brazil's Temer expected to come in waves -source
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.