Britain's WPP says several of its agencies hit by cyber attack
LONDON, June 27 Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising company, said on Tuesday that computer systems within several of its agencies had been hit by a suspected cyber attack.
MELBOURNE, April 4 London copper was little changed at one-week lows on Tuesday as Chinese markets were out on holiday for a second day, draining the market of liquidity and direction.
* LME COPPER: London Metal Exchange copper was trading flat at $5,752 a tonne by 0206 GMT, after 1.5-percent losses the previous session. Prices earlier slipped to their lowest since March 27 at $5,747.50, having on Monday broken below their 100-day moving average at $5,785.
* SHFE COPPER: The Shanghai Futures Exchange was closed for a public holiday.
* US MANUFACTURING: a measure of U.S. manufacturing activity retreated from a 2-1/2-year high in March amid a decline in production and an inventory drawdown, but a surge in factory jobs indicated that the sector's energy-led recovery was gaining momentum.
* GLOBAL FACTORIES: Factories across Europe and much of Asia posted another month of solid growth in March, rounding off a strong quarter for manufacturers, even though exporters fear a rise in U.S. protectionism could snuff out a global trade recovery.
* SUMITOMO METAL: Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd, Japan's second-largest copper smelter, plans to increase its refined copper output in the financial year that started on Sunday by 1.1 percent from a year earlier.
* CESCO: Chile's Caserones copper mine, which has suffered a series of technical problems in its ramp-up stage that have continually pushed back its start completion date, should be fully functioning by mid-year, a senior mine executive said Monday.
* For the top stories in metals and other news, click or
* Asian share markets were down in skittish early trade on Tuesday as investors held their breath ahead of a potentially tense meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping later this week.
0900 Euro zone Retail sales Feb
1230 U.S. International trade Feb
1345 U.S. ISM-New York index Mar
1400 U.S. Factory orders Feb
Three month LME copper
Most active ShFE copper
Three month LME aluminium
Most active ShFE aluminium
Three month LME zinc
Most active ShFE zinc
Three month LME lead
Most active ShFE lead
Three month LME nickel
Most active ShFE nickel
Three month LME tin
Most active ShFE tin
(Reporting by Melanie Burton; Editing by Joseph Radford)
WASHINGTON, June 27 Wall Street's top two U.S. regulators will urge Congress on Tuesday to approve budgets for fiscal 2018 that are at or above their current funding levels.
* Says offering of 2.20 million common shares priced at $13.97per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: