NEW YORK, Jan 16 (Reuters) -
* Goldman Sachs Group Inc has created "Volcker implementation team" now that final rule is out-CFO
* Goldman CFO: "no change in strategy from Goldman Sachs as it relates to commodities"
* Goldman is putting risk management over market share when pricing credit products-CFO
* Goldman "very comfortable" in fixed-income, hopes to benefit as competitors exit businesses-CFO
* Goldman CFO: risk-weighted assets up slightly; not dropping because they are "slow moving, and they're sticky"
* Goldman's Volcker team has senior leaders from various control and business functions-CFO
* Goldman CFO says commodities "too important of a business" to clients for bank to change
* Goldman CFO says it appears there is still "excess capacity" across industry in fixed-income staffing
* Goldman CFO says Volcker rule "compliance burden is pretty intense" but market-making activity supported
* Goldman may consider acquisitions in asset management if the right opportunities arise-CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: