(Adds dropped words "reports quarterly EPS of $0.31" in headline)
May 2 (Reuters) - North American Energy Partners Inc
* North American Energy Partners Inc announces results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017
* Quarterly revenue rose 18.2 percent to C$92.8 million
* Quarterly earnings per share $0.31
* Says "oil price appears to have stabilized at around US$50 per barrel and may head higher as 2017 unfolds"
* Believes has work opportunities to still meet its financial growth targets for 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: