(Adds dropped words "reports quarterly EPS of $0.31" in headline)
May 2 North American Energy Partners Inc
* North American Energy Partners Inc announces results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017
* Quarterly revenue rose 18.2 percent to C$92.8 million
* Quarterly earnings per share $0.31
* Says "oil price appears to have stabilized at around US$50 per barrel and may head higher as 2017 unfolds"
* Believes has work opportunities to still meet its financial growth targets for 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WORLD NEWS SCHEDULE AT 1800 GMT/2 PM ET
Iraqi forces free hundreds of civilians in Mosul Old City battles as death toll mounts
CEO of Raytheon's Forcepoint eyes IPO -Boersen-Zeitung
FRANKFURT, June 24 U.S. missile maker Raytheon's cybersecurity unit could thrive were it to be listed separately, the head of the unit, Forcepoint, told German business daily Boersenzeitung in an interview published on Saturday.