Sept 29 Philip Morris International Inc :
* Philip Morris International Inc. Hosts Investor Day; Revises For Currency, And Narrows, 2016 Full-Year Reported Diluted EPS Forecast
* Sees FY 2016 earnings per share $4.53 to $4.58
* Forecast does not include any share repurchases in 2016
* Expects its currency-neutral adjusted diluted eps in Q3 of 2016 to be flat to slightly up versus Q3 of 2015
* Revises for currency only, and narrows, its 2016 FY reported diluted eps forecast to a range of $4.53 to $4.58
* For full-year 2016, PMI forecasts a total cigarette industry volume decline of 2.0%-2.5%, excluding China and U.S.
* For FY 2016, sees cigarette shipment volume, excluding China and U.S, to decline in line with Aug YTD decline of 3.9%.
* PMI increases its full-year 2016 anticipated capital expenditures by an $100 million to $1.2 billion
* FY 2016 earnings per share view $4.49 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 2-Investors call on Mylan chairman, director to step down
NEW YORK, June 28 An investor group led by New York City's comptroller called for Mylan NV's Chairman Robert Coury and Director Wendy Cameron to step down, as part of a campaign against the firm's executive pay packages and high prices for an allergy treatment.
BRIEF-Dova Pharmaceuticals prices IPO at $17/share
* Dova Pharmaceuticals Inc Announces pricing of initial public offering