Sept 30 Universal Ventures Inc
* Termination of acquisition agreement to acquire Promitheas Interest'l Ltd.
* Will not be proceeding with private placement financing it was to undertake in connection with proposed transaction
* "Universal will seek out and evaluate new opportunities"
* Agreement with Promitheas terminated in accordance with its terms as proposed transaction did not complete by September 30, 2016
* "Universal will request that its common shares be reinstated for trading as soon as possible"
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Morrison raises Marmite price by 12 pct after "Marmitegate"
LONDON, Oct 28 British supermarket chain Morrison has raised the price of Marmite yeast spread by 12 percent, passing on to consumers an increase sought by its maker Unilever that led to a row with retailer Tesco this month dubbed "Marmitegate".
UPDATE 2-Royal Caribbean says confident of doubling profit; shares soar
* Shares up about 10 pct, set for best day since 2011 (Adds CEO comments from analyst call, background, updates shares)