Oct 4 Universal Logistics Holdings Inc
* Sees Q3 2016 earnings per share $0.16 to $0.20
* Sees Q3 total operating revenues anticipated to range from $260.0 million to $270.0 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.29, revenue view $273.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc announces third quarter 2016 earnings release and conference call dates and provides outlook
* Expects to report Q3 income from operations in range of $9.2 million to $11.2 million
* Anticipates earnings per diluted share to be in range of $0.16 to $0.20 for Q3 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.