BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
Oct 5 Constellation Brands Inc
* Increases fiscal 2017 outlook
* Qtrly reported net sales $2,021 million versus $1,733 million last year
* Expects fiscal 2017 reported basis EPS of $6.25 - $6.40 and comparable basis EPS of $6.30 - $6.45
* Constellation Brands Inc qtrly comparable basis EPS of $1.77
* For fiscal 2017, beer business now expects net sales growth of 16 - 17 percent and operating income growth at high teens level
* Affirms fiscal 2017 operating cash flow target of at least $1.5 billion and increases free cash flow projection to $375 - $475 million
* For wine and spirits business, company continues to expect net sales growth in mid single-digit range for fiscal 2017
* Now expecting lower capex for year due to shift in timing of payments related to Nava capital investments
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.65, revenue view $1.96 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Constellation brands reports second quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Constellation Brands Inc qtrly reported basis EPS of $1.75
* Constellation Brands Inc qtrly net sales for beer increased 20 percent
* Constellation Brands Inc qtrly wine and spirits net sales increased 12 percent
* Now expects total capital expenditures to be $1.125 - $1.225 billion for fiscal 2017
* Agreement to purchase Utah-based High West Distillery for approximately $160 million
* FY2017 earnings per share view $6.29 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.