PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Jan 24
Jan 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 5 (Reuters) -
* Acuity Brands reports record quarterly and full-year results
* Q4 earnings per share $1.89
* Q4 earnings per share view $2.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 revenue view $946.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 capital expenditures will approximate 2.5 percent of net sales
* Q4 adjusted earnings per share $2.21
* Q4 sales $925.5 million versus I/B/E/S view $946.5 million
* Says "we believe that overall demand in our end markets will continue to experience solid growth over next several years" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 24 Malaysia's AirAsia X Bhd on Tuesday said it has become Asia's first low-cost carrier to receive approval to operate scheduled passenger flights to any destination within the United States.
TOKYO, Jan 24 Japanese stocks declined on Tuesday as U.S. President Donald Trump's protectionist policy stance rattled investors while banks led the losses on sliding U.S. and global bond yields.