Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
Oct 5 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
* Teva announces sale of UK and Ireland actavis assets and operations
* Deal for GBP 603 million
* Sale will include a portfolio of generic medicines plus a manufacturing plant in Barnstaple, England
* Teva retains a number of actavis non-overlapping generic products plus certain specialty medicines and otc products
* Greenhill & Co. are serving as financial advisors to Teva, and Pinsent Masons are serving as legal counsel to Teva in respect of this transaction
* Divestment of certain specified actavis generics assets and operations in UK and Ireland was part of an undertaking that Teva made to European commission Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017