Oct 6 Helen Of Troy Ltd
* Q2 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $1.31
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $1.55 billion to $1.59 billion
* Reaffirms FY 2017 GAAP earnings per share view $4.37 to $4.77
* Adjusts fiscal year 2017 net sales revenue outlook
* Helen of Troy Limited reports second quarter fiscal year 2017 results
* Q2 GAAP earnings per share $1.00
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Maintains GAAP diluted EPS and non-GAAP adjusted diluted EPS outlook
* Q2 revenue $368.2 million versus i/b/e/s view $370 million
* Inventory was $317.5 million at August 31, 2016, compared to $348.5 million at August 31, 2015
* FY2017 earnings per share view $6.16, revenue view $1.58 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.