Oct 6 Empire District Electric Co
* As a condition , Empire's pending rate case is to be withdrawn and current base rates are to remain in effect through Jan 1, 2019
* Says unanimous settlement agreement is subject to approval by KCC
* Agreement provides co to file an update environmental recovery rider to include costs associated with Riverton Project, which are to be about $1.2 million
* The Empire District Electric Company files unanimous settlement agreement in Kansas
* Filing with Kansas Corporation Commission of settlement agreement with respect to joint application for approval of merger Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.