UK government backs third runway at Heathrow Airport -Sky News
LONDON, Oct 25 The British government has decided to allow Heathrow airport to build a new runway, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
Oct 7 Russell Breweries Inc :
* Russell Breweries Inc enters into two asset purchase agreements for sale of substantially all of its operating businesses
* Deal for purchase price of $7.7 million
* Two purchase agreements are result of previously announced long and extensive strategic review process
* To distribute all of proceeds on closing of Russell Brewing sale, following repayment of all its outstanding debts, to shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 24 South Africa's Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan faces a tough balancing act on Wednesday when he unveils a midterm budget meant to boost the sickly economy and show his looming fraud case is not distracting him.
* FGC says examining legal implications (Adds Chinese Foreign Ministry comment, analyst comment, details)