BRIEF-Gain capital says seen significant increase in volatility, engagement in early October
Oct 10 Gain Capital Holdings Inc:
* Gain Capital announces monthly metrics for September 2016
* Gain Capital Holdings Inc -Sept OTC average daily volume of $9.4 billion, an increase of 13.2% from August 2016
* Gain Capital Holdings Inc - Sept OTC trading volume of $207.8 billion, an increase of 8.3% from August 2016
* Gain Capital Holdings Inc -Sept ECN average daily volume of $8.5 billion, an increase of 29.8% from August 2016
* Gain Capital Holdings Inc - Sept ECN volume of $186.3 billion, an increase of 24.1% from August 2016
* Gain Capital- Q3 was marked by "lower volatility" and narrow average true ranges for many products, which resulted in lower customer engagement
* Gain Capital- seen significant increase in volatility, engagement in early Oct., expect this to continue in Q4, fy2017 as result of Brexit concerns Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.