Oct 10 Mobileiron Inc :
* Mobileiron raises Q3 guidance
* Sees Q3 revenue $41 million to $42 million
* Mobileiron inc sees q3 gross billings to be in range of $46.5-$47.5 million
* Mobileiron Inc - sees q3 NON-GAAP operating expenses are expected to be at low end of co's guidance of $41-$43 million
* Mobileiron Inc - "we believe we're on track to be cash flow positive in Q4"
* Q3 revenue view $40.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
British Airways says restarts flights from Gatwick and Heathrow
LONDON, May 28 British Airways said it aimed to operate a near normal schedule of flights from Gatwick airport and the majority of flights from Heathrow on Sunday after a global computer system caused chaos for thousands of customers.
Israel's Elbit Systems gets $390 mln electronic intelligence deal
TEL AVIV, May 28 Israeli defence electronics company Elbit Systems said on Sunday it won a $390 million contract to supply ground electronic intelligence systems to a European country.