BRIEF-Cathay General Bancorp files for potential stock shelf
* Cathay General Bancorp files for potential stock shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sfdf23) Further company coverage:
Oct 10 Mobileiron Inc :
* Mobileiron raises Q3 guidance
* Sees Q3 revenue $41 million to $42 million
* Mobileiron inc sees q3 gross billings to be in range of $46.5-$47.5 million
* Mobileiron Inc - sees q3 NON-GAAP operating expenses are expected to be at low end of co's guidance of $41-$43 million
* Mobileiron Inc - "we believe we're on track to be cash flow positive in Q4"
* Q3 revenue view $40.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Vornado Realty Trust says board of trustees has set a record date of July 7 for previously announced spin-off of JBG Smith Properties - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tdQ2Sa) Further company coverage:
June 26 Billionaire Carl Icahn's investment firm, Icahn Enterprises LP, said on Monday it had entered an agreement with the former co-manager of its Sargon Portfolio, David Schechter, to fund his new private investment management business.