UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Oct 11 Invesco Ltd
* Invesco Ltd announces September 30, 2016 Assets Under Management and extension of foreign exchange hedges
* Preliminary month-end Assets Under Management (AUM) of $820.2 billion
* Invesco Ltd - reported preliminary month-end Assets Under Management (AUM) of $820.2 billion
* On September 20(th), Invesco extended its hedge of 75 percent of GBP-based operating income for each quarter through December 31, 2017
* On Sept 20, purchased series of contracts to hedge 75 percent of EUR-based operating income for each quarter from Q4 through Q4 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.