Oct 13 Winnebago Industries Inc :
* Winnebago Industries announces fourth quarter and fiscal 2016 results
* Winnebago Industries Inc - fiscal 2016 fourth quarter net income was $13.1 million, or $0.49 per diluted share
* Winnebago Industries Inc - revenues for the fiscal 2016 fourth quarter ended August 27, 2016, were $263.3 million, an increase of 4.9%
* Board of directors approves quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share
* Winnebago Industries - on a year over year basis the towable business experienced substantial increases in retail registrations which were up over 35% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares, Aussie dollar, yuan down after Moody's downgrades China
TOKYO, May 24 Asian shares edged lower in early trade on Wednesday, while the Australian dollar and the offshore Chinese yuan slipped after Moody's cut its sovereign credit rating on China.
Mexico's AHMSA shuts down mine over union conflict
MEXICO CITY, May 23 Altos Hornos de Mexico (AHMSA), one of the country's largest steelmakers, said on Tuesday it had shut down definitively an iron ore mine in the northern state of Durango because of ongoing problems with the union.