PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - June 23
June 23 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 13 First Republic Bank :
* First Republic reports strong third quarter 2016 results
* Q3 earnings per share $1.00
* Q3 revenue rose 19 percent to $557.9 million
* First Republic Bank - common equity tier 1 ratio was 10.52% at quarter end
* First Republic Bank - net interest income was $460.6 million for quarter, up 18.4 percent compared to last year's Q3
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.99, revenue view $592.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 In today's U.S. shale fields, tiny sensors attached to production gear harvest data on everything from pumping pressure to the heat and rotational speed of drill bits boring into the rocky earth.
PARIS, June 23 Israeli defence electronics company Elbit Systems Ltd, is moving quickly to innovate and maintain its edge in a global market in which it faces increasing competition from China, France, Turkey and others.