Oct 14 Adverum Biotechnologies Inc :
* Adverum Biotechnologies provides update on alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency program
* Expects to begin enrolment of patients in phase 1/2 clinical trial for advm-043 in Q4 of 2017.
* Adverum Biotechnologies Inc - decided to upgrade advm-043 manufacturing process by implementing its proprietary baculovirus-based production system
* Adverum Biotechnologies Inc - company now expects to begin enrolment of patients in phase 1/2 clinical trial for advm-043 in Q4 of 2017
* Plans to transfer third-party contract manufacturing for advm-043 to a large-scale contract manufacturer
* Adverum Biotechnologies Inc - goal is to meet with FDA to review modified plans in Q1 of 2017
* Adverum Biotechnologies - other lead programs for wamd and hae remain on target to initiate toxicology studies in first half of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RPT-COLUMN-Aluminium industry scrambles to align Trump's trade guns: Andy Home
LONDON, June 22 Aluminium industry executives will line up on Thursday to have their say on whether foreign imports into the United States pose a threat to the country's security.
BRIEF-Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority approves REV Group subsidiary's recommendation for award of contract
* REV Group says along with related optional vehicle features, spare parts and training, contract award represents over $400 million in revenue over contract life