Oct 14 Hershey Co :
* John P. Bilbrey announces intention to retire as ceo of the hershey company
* Hershey co - process to identify successor underway; company reaffirms outlook for full year 2016
* Hershey co - bilbrey will continue as non-executive chairman of hershey's board of directors following his retirement as president and ceo.
* Hershey co - bilbrey will continue as non-executive chairman of hershey's board of directors following his retirement as president and ceo
* Hershey co says board has appointed a special committee to direct search for a new CEO
* Hershey co - company also reaffirmed its full-year 2016 outlook outlined in company's Q2 2016 earnings announcement
* Special committee will review internal and external candidates with assistance from Egon Zehnder, a leading executive search firm
* Hershey co - special committee is led by Pamela Arway, chair of governance committee
* Fy2016 earnings per share view $4.26, revenue view $7.45 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Hershey co - chief executive officer Bilbrey intends to retire from company July 1, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Macau gambling revenue rises 16.3 pct in April
HONG KONG, May 1Revenue at the world's biggest casino hub of Macau rose 16.3 percent in April, as new resorts helped draw high rollers and casual gamblers to the country's only legal casino hub.
PRESS DIGEST- New York Times business news - May 1
May 1 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.