U.S. says hopes China will approve more GMO corn for import
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
Oct 14 Hershey Co :
* John P. Bilbrey announces intention to retire as ceo of the hershey company
* Hershey co - process to identify successor underway; company reaffirms outlook for full year 2016
* Hershey co - bilbrey will continue as non-executive chairman of hershey's board of directors following his retirement as president and ceo.
* Hershey co - bilbrey will continue as non-executive chairman of hershey's board of directors following his retirement as president and ceo
* Hershey co says board has appointed a special committee to direct search for a new CEO
* Hershey co - company also reaffirmed its full-year 2016 outlook outlined in company's Q2 2016 earnings announcement
* Special committee will review internal and external candidates with assistance from Egon Zehnder, a leading executive search firm
* Hershey co - special committee is led by Pamela Arway, chair of governance committee
* Fy2016 earnings per share view $4.26, revenue view $7.45 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Hershey co - chief executive officer Bilbrey intends to retire from company July 1, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke:
TOKYO, June 28 Japanese stocks wobbled on Wednesday morning as tech shares were dragged down by falls in their U.S. counterparts overnight, while financials rallied on the back of rising U.S. yields.