Oct 14 Morningstar Inc :
* Morningstar to acquire Pitchbook Data; agreement will combine leading providers of public and private company research
* Morningstar Inc- Pitchbook will maintain its brand and identity
* Morningstar Inc - transaction values Pitchbook at $225.0 million.
* Morningstar Inc - Morningstar was an early investor in Pitchbook and currently owns approximately 20 percent of company
* Morningstar Inc - President Kunal Kapoor, who has served on board for Pitchbook since 2012 and will become chief executive officer of Morningstar
* Morningstar Inc says company expects to pay about $180 million for remaining ownership interest in a transaction that values Pitchbook at $225.0 million
* Morningstar Inc- Pitchbook will continue to be led by founder and chief executive officer John Gabbert Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Toshiba chip chief: Western Digital's offer for chip unit has anti-monopoly issues, valuation not high
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke:
Nikkei down as techs underperform; financials boosted by higher US yields
TOKYO, June 28 Japanese stocks wobbled on Wednesday morning as tech shares were dragged down by falls in their U.S. counterparts overnight, while financials rallied on the back of rising U.S. yields.