BRIEF-Vitalhub Corp announces first 2 deals, brokered private placement offering of up to $10 mln
* Vitalhub Corp. Announces first two acquisitions and brokered private placement offering of up to $10,000,000
Oct 18 Wolverine World Wide Inc -
* Announces third-quarter results
* Sees FY 2016 adjusted earnings per share $1.30 to $1.40
* Sees FY 2016 earnings per share $1.02 to $1.12
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.49
* Sees FY 2016 revenue down about 4.3 to 8 percent
* Sees FY 2016 revenue $2.475 billion to $2.575 billion
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2016 earnings per share view $1.36, revenue view $2.54 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Wolverine World Wide Inc says a new four-year share repurchase program, authorizing up to $300 million in share repurchases
* Wolverine World Wide Inc - FY16 inventory levels to be down low teens by year end versus 2015
* Qtrly inventory at end of quarter was down 7.6% compared to prior year.
* Reported revenue of $603.7 million was in line with expectations, declining 11.1% versus prior year in quarter
* Q3 revenue view $630.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, March 24 Cyrela Brazil Reality SA expects high levels of sales cancellations to continue during the first quarter, a sign Brazil's largest homebuilder continues to struggle with the impact of a multi-year downturn in domestic construction.
CARACAS, March 24 A Venezuelan auto assembly plant, MMC, hopes to restart output of Hyundai Motor Co vehicles by 2018 after a five-year halt due to a lack of dollars from the government to import parts, a company executive said in an interview.