BRIEF-Marathon Oil says entered into second amendment to amended and restated credit agreement
* Marathon oil corp - on june 22, entered into a second amendment to amended and restated credit agreement dated as of may 28, 2014 - sec filing
Oct 18 Pennine Petroleum Corp -
* Pennine Petroleum Corporation secures credit facility for up to C$1m
* Says funds from credit facility will be used to advance certain oil and natural gas projects in Canada and Albania
* Says the credit facility has been provided by Inclusive Energy Ltd., a Canadian-based oil and gas subsidiary of Habib Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, June 23 German industrial gases group Linde will terminate its American depository receipt programme on Sept. 29 due to its planned $74 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair, it said on Friday.
* Norsat securityholders approve plan of arrangement with hytera communications co., ltd.