Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Oct 18 W W Grainger Inc :
* Grainger reports results for the 2016 third quarter
* Q3 earnings per share $3.05
* Q3 sales $2.6 billion versus i/b/e/s view $2.59 billion
* Q3 earnings per share view $2.99 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2016 earnings per share $11.40 to $11.70
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $3.06
* Sees FY 2016 sales up 1.5 to 2.5 percent
* FY2016 revenue view $10.16 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* W W Grainger Inc - expect Q4 demand to remain challenged, and as a result, have narrowed guidance and lowered midpoint for full year
* FY2016 earnings per share view $11.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* W W Grainger Inc - company now expects 2016 sales growth of 1.5 to 2.5 percent
* Says sales increased 3 percent in 2016 Q3 versus prior year
* W W Grainger Inc - Co has two reportable business segments, United States and Canada, which represented about y 81 percent of company sales for Q3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.