UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
Oct 18 Renasant Corp
* Renasant announces record $23.2 million in 2016 third quarter earnings
* Q3 earnings per share $0.55
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.58 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Renasant Corp says net interest income was $75.73 million for Q3 of 2016, as compared to $68.61 million for Q3 of 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.