Oct 18 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co :
* HPE announces fiscal year 2017 outlook
* Reaffirms FY 2016 non-gaap earnings per share view $1.90 to $1.95
* Sees FY 2016 revenue up 1 to 2 percent
* Reaffirms FY16 non-gaap eps outlook of $1.90-$1.95
* Provides FY17 combined company non-gaap EPS outlook of $2.00-$2.10
* Anticipates ending FY17 with an operating company net cash balance of approximately $8 billion
* Commits to returning $3 billion to shareholders in fy17
* Says HPE reaffirmed its FY16 outlook.
* Hewlett packard enterprise- as hpe is structured today, hpe expects revenue to be flat to down 1% when adjusted for divestitures and currency for fy17
* Sees combined company gaap eps to be $0.72 to $0.82 in fy17
* Fy2016 earnings per share view $1.92, revenue view $50.50 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $2.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.