Nov 21 Teck Resources Ltd :
* Teck signs agreement to acquire AQM Copper
* Teck Resources Ltd - aqm shareholders will receive CAD$0.23 in cash per AQM common share
* AQM shareholders will receive cad$0.23 in cash per aqm common share
* Teck Resources Ltd - total cash consideration payable to AQM security holders is CAD$25 million, implying total equity value for aqm of CAD$35 million
* Total cash consideration payable to AQM security is approximately CAD$25 million
* Teck Resources - holders of about 18 pct of outstanding AQM shares, including all of aqm's directors, officers, agreed to vote in favour of transaction
* Teck Resources Ltd - teck will hold an 80 pct interest in cmz and mmc will hold remaining 20 pct interest with an option to increase its interest up to 30 pct
* Teck Resources Ltd - AQM board is unanimously recommending that aqm security holders vote in favour of transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.