Banks put "hard" Brexit move plans into action
LONDON, Jan 19 Global banks have begun signalling how they will put plans into action to cope with a "hard" exit by Britain from the European Union.
Nov 21 Swift Energy Co
* Swift Energy Co says entered into a purchase and sale agreement providing for company to sell its Lake Washington Field in South East Louisiana
* Swift Energy Co- upon closing of transaction, Swift will also eliminate ARO liability associated with the asset from its books and records
* Swift Energy Co says cash consideration of $40.0 million upon closing is expected in early December 2016
* Press release - Swift Energy sharpens focus on Eagle Ford Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files pricing term sheet related to its common stock offering - sec filing
Jan 19 Bank of New York Mellon Corp said on Thursday fourth-quarter profit increased 29.04 percent as expenses fell and net interest revenue rose.