Nov 21 Gridsum Holding Inc
* Gridsum reports unaudited third quarter 2016 financial results
* Qtrly gross margin expanded by 389 bps to 88.2% from previous year
* Qtrly net loss per ADS $0.35
* Qtrly non-GAAP net loss per ADS $0.32
* Sees FY 2016 revenue up about 65 percent
* Q3 revenue rose 69.8 percent to RMB 98.7 million
* Sees FY 2016 revenue RMB387 million to RMB390 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.
CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-U.S. to seek to block DraftKings, FanDuel fantasy sports merger
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it will seek to stop the merger of DraftKings and FanDuel, because the combined company would control more than 90 percent of the U.S. market for paid daily fantasy sports contests.