UPDATE 1-Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 bln
* Has considered plan for years; leaked by Softbank in December (Adds further comment from Foxconn CEO)
Nov 21 Biostar Pharmaceuticals Inc -
* Biostar Pharmaceuticals Inc quarterly sales of Shaanxi Weinan products decreased by approximately $0.6 million, or 50.2% as compared to same period in 2015
* Biostar Pharmaceuticals Inc quarterly net loss was $1.6 million as compared to a net loss of $1.2 million for Q3 2015
* Biostar Pharmaceuticals Inc quarterly loss per share $0.71
* Biostar Pharmaceuticals Inc announces its quarterly results for three months ended september 30, 2016
* Q3 sales fell 84.7 percent to $600,000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.