Nov 21 CNinsure Inc
* Cninsure inc qtrly basic net income per ads $0.55
* Cninsure inc qtrly insurance premiums generated through cnpad app about rmb976.1 million (us$146.6 million) in q3 of 2016, versus rmb 750.2 million in q2 of 2016
* Cninsure inc - number of active users of cnpad app was 36,219 in q3 of 2016, as compared to 28,675 in q2 of 2016 and 30,752 in q3 of 2015
* Cninsure inc - expects its total net revenues to grow by approximately 40% for q4 of 2016 compared with corresponding period in 2015
* Q3 revenue rose 66.3 percent to rmb 1.2 billion
* Cninsure reports third quarter 2016 unaudited financial results
* Sees q4 2016 revenue up about 40 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Morton County sheriff defends tactics against pipeline protesters
CANNON BALL, N.D., Dec 4 The sheriff of the North Dakota county where thousands of people are protesting a controversial pipeline project defended police tactics after they used water hoses and rubber bullets in a late November confrontation.
UPDATE 1-Saudi, Kuwait expect to restart Neutral Zone oilfields soon -sources
DUBAI, Dec 4 Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are expected to agree this month to resume oil production from the jointly operated oilfields in the Neutral Zone that lies between both countries, industry sources told Reuters on Sunday.