Nov 22 Movado Group Inc :
* Movado Group Inc - maintaining its outlook for fiscal 2017
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $1.46, revenue view $554.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $1.40 to $1.55
* Q3 sales $179.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $174.3 million
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.91 excluding items
* Movado Group, Inc. Announces third quarter results
* Q3 earnings per share $0.87
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.72 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 sales $550 million to $560 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.
CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-U.S. to seek to block DraftKings, FanDuel fantasy sports merger
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it will seek to stop the merger of DraftKings and FanDuel, because the combined company would control more than 90 percent of the U.S. market for paid daily fantasy sports contests.