BRIEF-Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 mln derivative loss-Bloomberg,citing sources
* Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 million derivative loss- Bloomberg,citing sources Source https://bloom.bg/2se2XDX
Nov 22 Lithium Americas Corp -
* Forecasts revenues in 2017 to be derived primarily from environmental, industrial coatings, animal feed, and drilling fluid markets
* As consideration for technical assistance, RMI will receive US$1.2 million in progress payments
* Under agreement, RMI will also receive royalties from future Delmon plant production
* Delmon and RMI expect to commission new facility in January, 2018
* Lithium Americas' subsidiary Hectatone Inc. announces a technical assistance and royalty agreement with Delmon in Saudi Arabia and provides business update Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, June 27 Royal Bank of Canada on Tuesday agreed to pay C$21.8 million ($16.5 million) in compensation to clients who were charged excess fees for mutual fund products and fee-based accounts.
NEW YORK, June 27 A Florida man was sentenced on Tuesday to 5-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to operating an illegal bitcoin exchange suspected of laundering money for hackers and linked to a data breach at JPMorgan Chase & Co.