CANADA STOCKS-Futures lower as oil prices slip
Jan 16 Stock futures pointed to a lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil prices slipped, pressured by doubts that large oil producers will reduce production.
Nov 22 Lithium Americas Corp -
* Forecasts revenues in 2017 to be derived primarily from environmental, industrial coatings, animal feed, and drilling fluid markets
* As consideration for technical assistance, RMI will receive US$1.2 million in progress payments
* Under agreement, RMI will also receive royalties from future Delmon plant production
* Delmon and RMI expect to commission new facility in January, 2018
* Lithium Americas' subsidiary Hectatone Inc. announces a technical assistance and royalty agreement with Delmon in Saudi Arabia and provides business update Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sherritt provides an update on ambatovy joint venture negotiations
BERN, Jan 16 China's economy will remain stable and keep growing steadily while resisting protectionism, President Xi Jinping told Swiss executives on Monday.