BRIEF-French oil major Total awarded exploration blocks in offshore Mexico
* Total has been awarded exploration licenses on 3 Blocks in offshore Mexico, following the country's first competitive deep water bid round
Nov 22 Lydian International Ltd :
* Lydian International Ltd - proceeds of facility will be used for equipment purchases at lydian's 100 pct-owned amulsar gold project in Armenia
* Lydian International Ltd - construction at amulsar started in october 2016; first gold production is expected during q1 of 2018
* Lydian secures US$24 million equipment financing for amulsar Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
OSLO, Dec 6 Statoil could drill its first well in the Salina Basin offshore Mexico in 2018 at the earliest, its exploration chief told Reuters on Tuesday.
* Braas says to take measures to have injunction lifted (Adds comment from Standard Industries)