Tesla’s big Model 3 bet rides on risky assembly line strategy
April 24 Tesla Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk took many risks with the technology in his company's cars on the way to surpassing Ford Motor Co's market value.
Nov 22 Campbell Soup Co :
* Campbell Soup Co - Campbell reaffirms fiscal 2017 guidance
* Campbell Soup Co - qtrly sales for Americas simple meals and beverages were comparable to prior year at $1.297 billion
* Campbell Soup Co - qtrly U.S. soup were comparable to prior year with gains in ready-to-serve soups, broth offset by modest declines in condensed soups
* Campbell Soup Co - Campbell fresh continues to rebuild capacity for bolthouse farms protein plus drinks following a voluntary recall last quarter
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Campbell reports first-quarter results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.94
* Q1 sales $2.202 billion versus I/B/E/S view $2.2 billion
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $1.00
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.95 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Thousands of "zama zamas" mine gold illegally in South Africa
April 24 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.