UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 27
March 27 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 17 points at 7,294 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.7 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Nov 22 Analog Devices Inc :
* Sees non-gaap diluted eps estimated to be $0.68 to $0.78 per share for q1 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.73, revenue view $843.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees non-gaap gross margin expected to be between 65.5 pct and 66.0 pct for q1 2017
* "looking ahead, order rates are stable entering seasonally slower" q1
* Analog Devices Inc - planning for revenue to decrease sequentially, but to increase 9 pct to 17 pct over prior year in q1
* Q4 non-gaap earnings per share $1.05
* Q4 revenue $1.0 billion versus I/B/E/S view $942.6 million
* Analog devices reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
* Q4 gaap earnings per share $0.95
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.89 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees q1 2017 revenue $840 million to $900 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, March 27 Japan's Nikkei share average skidded 1.4 percent on Monday, wallowing at a six-week low and deepening last week's 1.3 percent loss, on pressure from a resurgent yen.
* Old Mutual Plc agrees to sell a minority stake in OMAM to HNA Capital US