Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
Nov 23 Deere & Co :
* Q4 earnings per share $0.90
* Fiscal 2017 forecast calls for earnings of $1.4 billion on slightly lower sales volumes
* Deere & Co - agriculture & turf sales fell 5 percent for quarter
* Deere & Co - company equipment sales are projected to decrease about 1 percent for fiscal 2017
* Deere & Co - construction and forestry sales decreased 5 percent for quarter
* Deere's worldwide sales of agriculture and turf equipment are forecast to decrease by about 1 percent for fiscal-year 2017
* Deere's worldwide sales of construction and forestry equipment are forecast to be up about 1 percent for 2017
* Deere & Co - company equipment sales are projected to be down about 4 percent for Q1 compared with same periods of 2016
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Deere & Co -"we are driving further efficiency gains and have confidence we can deliver structural cost reductions of at least $500 million by end of 2018"
* Deere & Co - FY 2017 net income attributable to Deere & Company is anticipated to be about $1.4 billion
* Deere & Co - savings from separation programs are expected to be approximately $75 million in 2017
* Deere & Co -total pretax expenses related to employee-separation programs employee-separation programs are estimated to be $116 million
* Deere & Co - "global farm recession, weak construction-equipment markets lead to lower sales and earnings for Q4 and full year"
* Deere & Co -$11 million of total pretax expenses related to employee-separation programs of 2017 was recorded in Q4, $105 million will be recorded in Q1 2017
* Deere & Co - have "confidence" we can deliver structural cost reductions of at least $500 million by end of 2018
* Deere reports earnings of $285 million for fourth quarter and $1.524 billion for year
* Sees FY 2017 sales down about 1 percent
* Q4 sales $6.52 billion versus I/B/E/S view $5.38 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.