PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 1
May 1 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 23 Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc :
* Press release - Navidea signs asset purchase agreement with Cardinal Health
* Navidea will receive $80 million at closing, plus opportunity to earn up to $230 million of contingent consideration
* Says as part of transaction, Cardinal Health will license a portion of acquired intellectual property back to Navidea
* Could earn contingent consideration based on certain milestones through 2026, with $20.1 million of that amount guaranteed over next 3 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Euro near 5-1/2-mth high after upbeat European inflation data
May 1 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.