BRIEF-Blackrock to acquire Cachematrix
* Deal not expected to be material to co's consolidated financial condition or results of operations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 23 Sherritt International Corp :
* Sherritt's Moa joint venture reports 4 fatalities after bridge collapses
* Plant is operating at reduced rates and secondary access is being assessed
* Bridge had suffered damage from Hurricane Matthew, and our JV employees have been undertaking repairs since end of October
* Production impacts will depend on how quickly secondary access can be upgraded, with more information expected in coming days
* Collapsed bridge is "main access" from local town and port of Moa to mine site and High Pressure Acid Leach (HPAL) facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, June 27 The new owner of a Trump-branded hotel in downtown Toronto said on Tuesday that it had struck a deal with Trump Hotels to buy out its management contract for an undisclosed amount.
WILMINGTON, Del, June 27 The Delaware Supreme Court ruled in favor of Chicago Bridge & Iron Co on Tuesday in its in $2 billion dispute with Westinghouse Electric Co that stems from cost overruns at a pair of unfinished U.S. nuclear power plants.