Nov 23 Sherritt International Corp :
* Sherritt's Moa joint venture reports 4 fatalities after bridge collapses
* Plant is operating at reduced rates and secondary access is being assessed
* Bridge had suffered damage from Hurricane Matthew, and our JV employees have been undertaking repairs since end of October
* Production impacts will depend on how quickly secondary access can be upgraded, with more information expected in coming days
* Collapsed bridge is "main access" from local town and port of Moa to mine site and High Pressure Acid Leach (HPAL) facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.