UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 27
March 27 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 17 points at 7,294 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.7 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Nov 23 Relentless Resources Ltd
* Qtrly loss per share $0.00
* Qtrly oil and gas revenue $465,381 versus $825,321
* Relentless resources ltd - averaged 159 boed (59% oil and liquids) in q3 2016, down 44% from same period last year
* Relentless resources ltd - approximately 75 boed of gas production was shut in from properties in peace river arch due to low natural gas pricing
* Relentless resources ltd - expected that production from peace river arch will resume by end of year
* Relentless announces financial and operating results for the three and nine months ended september 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, March 27 Japan's Nikkei share average skidded 1.4 percent on Monday, wallowing at a six-week low and deepening last week's 1.3 percent loss, on pressure from a resurgent yen.
* Old Mutual Plc agrees to sell a minority stake in OMAM to HNA Capital US